This guide will show you how t configure and use vCO to extend the out of the box vCAC provisioning work flows. All this without ever using vCAC design center. This enables you to do things like call out to other systems that may need to be updated as part of the provisioning process, run scripts in the guest VM, open firewall ports or configure a load balancer.
For this guide you will need the following:
- vCAC 6 installed and configured to provision to vSphere See the guide here
- A Linux or windows based Blueprint Published to the vCAC catalog
- vCAC configured to connect to the embedded vCO client See my guide here
- vCAC Plugin for vCO configured and connected to vCAC See my guide here
- vCenter Plugin for vCO configured to connect to the vCenter that hosts your vCAC reservations and blueprints.