Provision and Update Life Cycle Support on vSphere
- Deploy Linux and Windows-based applications on vSphere by leveraging vCloud Automation Center as the Cloud Abstraction Layer
- Scale existing deployed applications on the vSphere infrastructure
- Update the code and configuration of existing deployed applications on the vSphere infrastructure
Windows Update Support
- Update Windows-based applications on the vCloud Director and vCloud Automation Center infrastructures
- Native support for BeanShell, PowerShell, and CMD scripts to enable Windows-based application deployments
The main feature that I think is a step in the right direction is the ability to deploy applications to vSphere directly via vCAC.