In order to streamline the process of updating and adding icons to the icon pack I have decided to move it to Github.
Why the move to Gihub?
- A lot of the vendors change their icons frequently so I needed a way to update the icon pack in real time
- It allows others to contribute or fork the icon pack to their own Git repo wher they could build their own custom icon pack
- It allows for a feedback loop that folks can point out old stale icons or request icons be added.
What this means to you?
- More icons and more current icons for your vRealize Automation Deployment
- Ability for you to contribute icons
- Don’t worry, all the current URL’s to the icon pack will remain the same but the package you download will have a link to the Github page.